A Masters of Science or Doctor of Philosophy graduate student that has time commitment of 3 years to achieve project goals. Preferable for student to have the following skill set:
- Neurophysiology or biomedical engineering background. Knowledge of any of the following is a plus: current electroneurodiagnostics techniques, neuroanatomy, nerve conduction and instrumentation
- Experience with human clinical trial experiments, ethics and statistics is a plus
- Demonstrated independent skill and ability for EEG monitoring is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate neurodiagnostic analog and digital medical equipment is a plus
- Computational programming experience is a plus
- Research experience in chronic pain is a plus
- Experience designing, collecting, analyzing and interpreting scientific data is required
- Able to collaborate with lead Principal Investigator and other team members
- Baseline report: current inventory of equipment, data acquisition and analysis software and human subject recruitment plan.
- Deliverable of human clinical trial approval and subject recruitment report to BCP
- HD-EEG electrode placement and test protocol
- HD-EEG validation and test results of pain signature detectability
- tDCS electrode placement and test protocol
- tDCS validation and test results of pain management
- Mathematical algorithm for neurofeedback with HD-EEG and tDCS.